如何优雅地说着地道的英语吃一顿美味的西餐?


这题是不是有点太难了 。试答一下:
Waiter: Good evening, madam and sir. A table for two?
晚上好 。女士 。先生 。要两人用餐的桌子吗?
Guest: Yes, please. Could we have a table over there by the window?
是的 。我们可以坐那边靠窗的桌子吗?
Waiter: I'm sorry, it's already reserved. Would you like this table?
对不起 。那张已有人预订了 。这张可以吗?
Guest: Ok, we'll take this one.
好的 。那我们就要这张 。
Waiter: Ok. Are you ready to order, sir?
好的 。先生 。可以点菜了吗?
Guest: I think I'd prefer a full-course meal.
我想我喜欢套餐 。
Waiter: All right. And you, madam?
好的 。您要点什么 。女士?
Guest: I don't want to have a full meal. May I have a steak, please?
我不想要套餐 。请给我1份牛扒好吗?
Waiter: Certainly. How would you like it prepared? Rare, medium or well-done?
好的 。您希望牛排怎么做?嫩点 。适中还是全熟?
Guest: Medium, please. And what kind of soup do you serve?
适中 。另外 。你们供应什么汤?
Waiter: We have clear and cream soups of your choice.
我们有清汤和奶油汤供您选择
Guest: Cream soup sounds good. Get me one, Please.
奶油汤听起来不错 。给我来1份吧 。
Waiter: Just a moment, please.
请稍等 。
Waiter: Can I take your order?
你要点什么?
Guest: I'll take two value meals.
我要两份超值套餐 。
Waiter: What kind of drink do you want with your meal?
你要什么饮料?
Guest: One Coco Cola and the other orange juice, please.
请来一份可口可乐和一份橙汁 。
Waiter: You can super-size your meal for only 4 yuan.
多加4元 。你可以换成特大号套餐 。
Guest: Yes, I'd like that.
好吧 。那么我就要特大号的 。
Waiter: Anything for dessert, like an apple pie or ice cream?
你要不要甜点 。如苹果派或冰激凌?
Guest: No, thanks. I think I'm going to need some iced water.
不用 。谢谢 。我想我还需要一点冰水 。
Waiter: We charge 5 yuan for water.
冰水要5元 。
Waiter: That's fine. Could you give me some more napkins and some sweet-and-sour sauce and pepper?
好的 。请多给我几张纸巾和一些甜酸酱及胡椒 。好吗?
Waiter: Sure.
【如何优雅地说着地道的英语吃一顿美味的西餐?】好的 。
Waiter: Good afternoon, sir. Would you like a drink first?
下午好 。先生 。您想先来点饮料吗?
Guest: I'd like some beer. What kind a beer do you have?
我想来点啤酒 。你们有什么啤酒?
Waiter: We have Local and Heineken Which kind do you prefer?
我们有本地啤酒和健力士 。您喜欢哪一种?
Guest: Heineken, please.
健力士 。
Waiter: One Heineken.
一支健力士 。
Waiter: May I take your order, sir?
我可以为您点菜了吗 。先生?
Guest: Yes, please. I like a country style salad.
好的 。我想要一份家乡沙律 。
Waiter: What dressing would you like to go with your salad? We have French and Italian.
您想要什么沙律酱呢?我们有法汁和意大利汁 。
Guest: Italian please. Then I'd like a sirloin steak.
意大利酱 。然后来一份西冷扒 。
Waiter: I'm sorry. Our sirloin steak is sold out. Would you like to try our beef tenderloin? It is also very good.
对不起 。我们的西冷扒卖完了 。尝尝我们的牛柳 。好吗?那也一样美味 。
Guest: All right. I'll take that.
好的 。就要那个 。
Waiter: How would you like your tenderloin?
请问要几成熟呢?
Guest: Medium.
五成熟(半熟) 。
Waiter: What sauce would you like to go with your beef? We have black pepper Sauce and...
您的牛肉要配什么汁?我们有黑椒汁和……
Guest: Black pepper sauce please. That's all.
黑椒汁 。可以了 。
Waiter: So, you have ordered a country style salad with Italian dressing. A beef tenderloin, medium, with black pepper sauce. Is that right?
您点了一份家乡沙律配意大利酱 。一份牛肉配黑椒汁 。五成熟的 。
Guest: Yes.
是的 。
Waiter: Mrs. Howard, May I take your order?
霍华德夫人 。我可以为您点菜了吗?
Guest: May I have a look at the menu first?
我可以先看看菜谱吗?
Waiter: Sure, Please take your time. I'll be back to take your order.
可以 。请慢慢看 。我回头为你点菜 。
Guest: Waiter, I'd like Stewed Codfish.
服务员 。我想要烩鳕鱼 。
Waiter: I'm very sorry. That dish is not available (sold out) now. May I suggest the lamb chop? It is also tasty. Would you like to try it?

推荐阅读